Michael J. Crawford is a well-versed legal professional. He only advocates for clients in areas where he is comfortable, and his track record shows consistently effective results for each case he takes. He is a 5th Generation Navarro & Ellis County resident.
Contact his firm today for your free consultation.
Honors & Awards
- Named to Texas' Rising Stars℠ list for years 2016-Present
- Top Contributor, Avvo, 2014-Present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer for the United States, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2014-Present
- Member of the Criminal Defense Executive Committee for The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the Nation
- 10.0 Superb Rating, Avvo, 2014-Present
- Top 10 Attorney in Texas for 2014-Present, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Client’s Choice Award for 2013-Present, Avvo
- Distinguished Alumni for BAAS Degree 2011, Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Top Orator in Freshman Class Moot Court, Southern Methodist University School of Law-Dallas, Texas 2006
- Graduate of Texas Trial Skills College 2011, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association in Huntsville, Texas